Do you know of a website that can do a college assignment for me? I am looking forward to trying www.homeworknest.com because my classmate got an A from their service! – Hold on, now what you just read is just what our student customers say! At homeworknest.com, college students can pay someone to do their computer science assignments with guaranteed Alpha grades! We simply improve on student’s time management. Our online tutoring homework help is just a replica of traditional classroom style of instruction only that its online and accessible to all college students in Oman, Kuwait, Sweden, USA, Canada, Australia, Cypress, United Kingdom, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Just all other parts of the world. Need Homework Help in Computer Science and IT assignments today? Register with us at Homework Nest (www.homeworknest.com) to get the best online tutoring experience! Hurry! Sample below some of the questions we can handle/ do tutoring!
- Follow the directions in the assignment and the instructions listed below.
Write a well formed, essay-style paper to your manager addressing all of the points requested in the activity. Include separating section headers in your paper to identify each point you are addressing. Include screenshots of your search progress/results. Use of tables, charts and lists as appropriate is encouraged and recommended. Remember to identify and cite your sources
Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Describe the original data warehouse designed for Indiana University Health and its limitations. Please describe the new data warehouse and the differences between each?
Type your answer here.
Q: Identify the major differences between a traditional data warehouse and a data mart? Explain the differences between the traditional data warehousing process compared to newly designed data warehouse in less than 90 days?
Type your answer here.
Q: While this case study supports a specific data warehouse product, please locate another case study from another data warehousing software company and explain the data warehouse that was designed in that case study?
Type your answer here.
- Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why? Give an example of a company who uses specific software for marketing.
Write a two-page APA paper, using research-based responses
- This is your chance to make a difference in the company (not to mention your own career). Write your proposal as a memo that the entire C-suite will review. Include at least these points, in your own words, to be persuasive: WRITE A MEMO IN 4 PAGES
- Identify the main functions of your proposed information system and why they are important to the business. 2. Describe what types of data your information system will hold and how data quality will be ensured. 3. Explain how the old information system handles the functions you mentioned, the problems that occur, and why your information system will handle things better. 4. Offer evidence of feasibility: Show that similar information systems have been built successfully and that they save more money than they cost.
The executives are busy, so keep your memo to 1-4 pages and avoid any extraneous content.
- Networking Trends Paper: In this paper, you will research and report on network design and management trends over the last three years (present year minus 2) in the areas of virtualization, security, hardware, network management tools, software defined networking, and wireless. Choose, at least, three areas and explain the general trend and trends within two subsets of the area (i.e., security has subsets of physical, perimeter, monitoring) over the last three years. Use at least one figure from Google Trends showing a trend discussed in your paper. Support your information and make sure all information sources are appropriately cited. The paper must use APA 6th ed., 7th printing formatting and contain a title page, 5 to 7 pages of content, and a minimum of four peer-reviewed references. Your assignment will be graded based on the rubric, which can be viewed when clicking on the assignment submission link above
- Role and Relevance of an Information System to aid in decision making
Type your answer here.
- Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why? Give an example of a company who uses specific software for marketing. Write a two-page APA paper, using research-based responses.
Q. Use a red colored font for you answers.
Place the answers below the questions
1.How often are network standards reviewed? The standards are reviewed and updated approximately every 5 years.
2.What category of UTP cabling is the minimum for a telephone cable? Cat 5 is used for telephone cable, before Cat 5, Cat 3 was used.
3.What category of cabling should be installed as a best practice for a telephone cable? Cat 5
4.What is the problem with leaving abandoned cable in place in a building? It creates a fire hazard because of the extra combustible material.
5.Why must the twisting in the individual wires be maintained in a UTP cable?
6.How many wires does a gigabit cable use?
7.Is the labeling standard commonly used or not used?
8. Grounding should be attached to what in the building?
9. Horizontal cabling connects what areas to each other?
10.What is a plenum rated cable?
11.What is a riser tube used for?
12.What is the code for plenum rated horizontal cable?
13.How many wires in a UTP cable does Fast Ethernet use?
14.How many inches should separate UTP cable from 120 volt electrical cable?
15.What is the reason for grounding jumpers on each connection in ladder rack?
16.Why should overfilling of a riser tube be avoided?
17.Is the grounding of equipment a safety or a performance concern?
18.What are the current recognized horizontal cabling categories?
19.May an existing Category 5 cable be used to make network connections?
20.In the example used here what does the firestop material consist of?
21.In what circumstances will poorly installed cabling still function?
22.Why should the outer cover on a UTP cable be maintained in place?
23.Does cable labeling impact network performance?
24.May CM cable be used in the plenum space?
25.Why should a plastic riser tube not be used
Q. What is the UK Gateway Protection Programme? Top of Form Bottom of FormExplain its history, purpose, and achievements. Cite references. Thanks
Q. Describe the role of Jubal Early in the American Civil War. Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Give a quick backgrounder on his early life. Then discuss his role in the Civil War. Cite references as well
- I need you to build a game that will be easy for me to explain because I have to present it to my professor and he will grade it for me so please I want good and easy game that meet the requirements below. I want you to tell me what game or application you will do for me before you do it. Please don’t copy and paste any code from outside websites because this is the last project I have and don’t want to screw up the work for the whole semester.
- Learner Objectives:
At the conclusion of this programming assignment, participants should be able to:
Design, implement and test classes in C++
Apply game or application design principles
Implement and apply inheritance and polymorphism
Apply graphics to a solution
Before starting this programming assignment, participants should be able to:
Analyze a basic set of requirements for a problem
Compose basic C++ language programs
Describe what is inheritance
Create basic test cases for a program
Apply arrays, strings, and pointers
Declare and define constructors
Declare and define destructors
Compare and contrast public and private access specifiers in C++
Describe what is an attribute or data member of a class
Describe what is a method of a class
Apply and implement overloaded functions
Distinguish between pass-by-value and pass-by-reference
Discuss classes versus objects
III. Overview & Requirements:
Some game possibilities are listed below:
Texas Hold ’em
However, you may NOT develop a solution to the game of Snake or Pong!!! You must apply inheritance and polymorphism in your solution. You are also required to develop a test class and implement 5 test cases for your application.
Your goal for the assignment is build a complete graphical, and possibly networked, game or application. As a team you must ultimately decide how you will implement graphics. You have many tools and library options available to implement the graphics portion of the assignment. Some include the Unreal Engine, SFML, Qt, SDL, Allegro, DirectX, OpenGL, etc. Please be sure to also add some directions of how to play the game or use your application.
Aside from the requirements listed in the above paragraph, you are free to complete this assignment as you see fit. We will have a Gamefest! At which point you will need to allow other students in the class play your game or use your application.
Have fun with this assignment!
- Submitting Assignments:
- Your .zip file should contain a project workspace. Your project folder must have at least two header files (.h files), three C++ source files (which must be .cpp files), and project workspace. Delete the debug folder before you zip your project folders.
- Your project must build properly. The most points an assignment can receive if it does not build properly is 200 out of 300.
Homework Nest (www.homeworknest.com) offers the best college homework help for college students. In deed, HomeworkNest.com is the leading online homeworkhelp website where college students in USA can pay someone to do their homework through online tutoring!